Friday 31 October 2008

> When I'm on Radio...


Danny Saucedo - Radio (Radio Rip)
I know a lot of people who were disappointed when Danny joined E.M.D. and put his solo career on ice. I personally wasn't, 'cause I think it was the best thing that could happen. We finally got a proper boyband where each guy sings and look gorgeous. They now released the final single from their album, which means Danny can yet again focus on his solo career. Apparently the album will be out in December and the first single 'Radio' had its premiere today (I think.) All of you who loved his previous singles and album will definitely LOVE this.

Perhaps it's not the strongest single he ever released, but this will certainly be a big radio-hit and single-hit in Sweden. I really believe Danny could be the next big thing from Sweden, at least get some success like Basshunter and September. What do you think?

I might update this post later on today, if not, enjoy this and the songs in my previous post. Have a good Friday!

3 comments:

Schlager Queen said...

sounds good! what are the chance E.M.D. being a wildcard for Melodifestivalen?!

Alexander said...

Pretty high, I think. They said several times already they'd like to participate as E.M.D., so who knows? But considering Danny will release his album in December there might not be much time.

Maybe they'll wait until 2010. I'll keep you posted on all the news regarding MF!

Damian said...

Erik Segerstedt said to Aftonbladet that EMD contacted with MF-management about being wildcard so chances are very high!
I think that they will participate as they received a lot of popularity as band this year and they won't have chances to win on MF being solo or in 2010.
Thanks for "Radio", song is nice, though I wouldn't say it's strong comparing with first album.