Friday 9 January 2009

> You Got Busted...


Jennifer Brown - Paper Crown
I've been meaning to do a special on Jennifer Brown many times. But I never know where to start, 'cause I would probably end up sharing all her albums. Yes, she's that good. "Paper Crown" is from Jennifer's third album and the reason I picked this song is the chorus. Isn't it beautiful? It's not what you expect, I guess. She's been around for many years and one of Sweden's finest singers of modern time. She'll participate in Melodifestivalen 2009 with the saddest song Burt Bacharach never wrote. I'm yours, Jennifer...


Janina - All of Me
Don't you just love when you go to a show/concert and discover something you weren't expecting? This is the case with Janina. In 2006 I went to the yearly Diggiloo-show and while we were waiting for the show to start Janina was warming up the crowd. At first I didn't pay much attention but then a song hit me and I couldn't take my EARS OFF Janina. During the break I went to the sales-stand and bought the CD directly from Janina. She was the sweetest girl and I hope she gets her big break someday.


LaGaylia Frazier - Over and Over Again
So, she may be American originally but I count her as Swedish. She's lived here for many years and done a lot in Swedish showbusiness. Besides, I really wanted you to hear this song. It's from her debutalbum Uncovered and is a rockish popsong. Most importantly, the melody is gorgeous and catchy.

Was planning to give you a fourth song but couldn't come up with one. :-(
See you all soon again.

1 comment:

John said...

Thanks for the Jennifer Brown song. I love Tuesday Afternoon and Weak. Hope her MF song is good!