Monday 10 November 2008

> Another Winter Night


Sanna, Shirley & Sonja - Another Winter Night
In case you didn't know-- the three S:es will release a christmas album in a couple of weeks and this is the first single from the CD. It's actually brand new as well. It's not that christmassy, it's more of a Sonja-ballad with some bells and yeah... you know. Quite lovely actually, I'd prefer if they sang in Swedish however.


Sebastian Karlsson - Serial Lovers
I can honestly say I was never a big fan of Sebastian. He always came across as very *can't find the word but someone who thinks he's better than everyone else* in Idol, but I have to admit some of his singles were more than OK. This is taken from his upcoming album and it actually makes me a bit excited. It sounds like a Sebastianized version of Melody Club (correct me if you don't agree!) There's just something I really like about this... Do you?

That was two very different songs for today and I hope you enjoyed at least one of them! I'll update more this week, I promise. :)

1 comment:

Poster Girl said...

I can't say I've ever fully loved an album from Sebastian, but he's had enough flashes of greatness that I can't help always being interested to see if he'll come up with something worth hearing...I like "Serial Lovers" the song and I like that phrase (and its use in the song) in and of itself.

Thanks for the Sanna/Shirley/Sonja song, too! I was wondering what it would sound like.