Tuesday 18 November 2008

> Female Voices


Pauline Kamusewu - Loving You
She's back! Well, she's actually been back for quite a while. "Loving You" was released in February this year and she released one more single since then, no album yet though. However, I'm waiting patiently for it. LY is one of my favourite singles of the year. It is terribly catchy. Please tell me you like it...


Anorah - That's You to Me
Anorah (a.k.a. Anna Nordell) is one of Sweden's finest singers, yet she's almost completely un-known to most of you. I've known Anna for several years though, I know a great talent when I hear it! She does a lot of backing vocals and demo-singing for other artists too. Anyway, I'm hoping she will get her breakthrough as Anorah very soon 'cause she bloody deserves it! "That's You to Me" is a song from her digitally released album (don't know where you can purchase it from ATM.) It's wicked.


Sofia Loell - On & On
I think I introduced everyone to Sofia on my previous blog, you may have the song "War of Life" if you kept all the brilliant songs me and Chris posted. So, here's another brilliant song from Sofia. It's available on her latest CD "Where I Belong", which also includes WOF and 11 other brilliant songs. I just love this sort of music... simple and beautiful.

Please. Let. Me. Know. What. You. Think. Of. The. Songs.
...or I might as well call it a day!


5 comments:

Damian said...

Great!!! Thanx for these songs, Alexander!
I love Anorah so much, if you could upoad here or send me (damiandark111@gmail.com) something else from her album, I would be sooooo thankful to you, I can't find a shop to buy her album, there's the only shop in Internet that doesn't seem to sell it and tracks seems so great by her myspace :(((
Did you listen OST Bratz - Rock Angelz? There are a lot of really cool songs with Anna as vocalist.
Pauline and Sofia are very nice artists as well, didn't know them before.

Unknown said...

I also don't get why Anorah didn't get her breakthrough yet... i like her voice and this song is so cool!

"On & on" is so dreamy and beautiful, love listening to it... Unfortunally Sofia isn't very famous either... :s

Poster Girl said...

I agree with everyone else--Anorah really deserves way more attention! "That's You To Me" is great! Thanks for it. I'll keep hoping for her breakthrough.

"War Of Life" is one of my all-time favorite songs, by the way, and you all introduced me to it. I bought the album it's on while I was in Sweden on the strength of it (look, music blogs working like they're supposed to!).

We've been waiting so long for that album from Pauline :-/ I hope she gets a chance to release it!

Olivier said...

Hey thanks for all these good songs! I heard that Pauline could be in MF 2009...? And thanks for Sofia, I remember you mentionned her back in the days of "sound of sweden", I might check her new album.

Alexander said...

First of all: Thank you for your comments, it makes the blogging much more fun if I get some actual response.

I'm glad you all seem to like Anorah, I will write more about her soon. She deserves attention, her voice is flawless.

Reeeeally glad you all like the songs!