Saturday 20 December 2008

> Party Like It's 1998!


Popsie - Joyful Life
We're singing nanananana... If there's one girlband I dearly miss (apart from the Spice Girls, of course) it is Popsie. The most brilliant Swedish girlband in history (OOOOK, so there haven't been that many to start with.) However, their album remains one of my favourite popalbums to this day. It actually features songs from the then unknown RedOne and Rami.

Popsie - I'm Not Your Property
A true Girl Power-anthem. The lyrics are FAB! "Step on it and get burned then you'll get what you deserve, I'm not your property baby."


La Cream - Say Goodbye
La Cream (a.k.a. Tess) was a highly popular and successful eurodance-act in Sweden during the late 90s. They delievered one hitsingle after another up until 2000 when Tess decided to go solo and sing on her own. "Say Goodbye" is my favourite single from La Cream and it's still amazing! A warning though! If you're not into eurodance, do not download.


Meja - Intimacy
Now to something completely different. One of my favourite Swedish singers, the lovely Meja. Most known for the hitsingle "All 'bout the Money", a true classic, but I love this just as much. Originally recorded by The Corrs but Meja does it better. It's such a warm and cosy song, perfect for xmas!

No comments: