Sunday 14 December 2008

> Pop

OK, no one really liked my big post on Lili & Susie so here's some random popsongs.

Grant - Just the Thing
I just remembered that Poppostergirl wanted this. It's a nice catchy rocksong from Epicentre.

Lia Andreen/Emilia de Poret - Mistreat Me (You'll Be Sorry)
One of my favourite popsongs of the decade. Yes. Really. Released back in 2001, the album was sadly never released. Now we patiently wait for Emilia's second album, to be out in 2009. If that doesn't come out (it's been postponed like ten times) I will rob a bank and buy all the rights for the songs and release them on here. How does that sound?

Booster - Your Lovin'
This is a classic from the 90s. A one-hit-wonder. The song was used for some computer game I think. Not sure. There's a sticker on the single cover saying something about it anyway. I have no idea who the girls were either. But I love the song nevertheless.

Do you want a fourth song? Yes? Well, you're not getting one! Ha!

3 comments:

John said...

I loved your Lili & Susie post! Sorry for not commenting! I have their greatest hits but I've been looking for Okey Okey and We Were Only Dancing for ages!

Can't wait for their '09 comeback!

Poster Girl said...

Yay! Alex, you're a star--thank you!

I like your thinking on Emilia. If you need help breaking into the bank, let me know.

I love the Booster song. Thanks!

Damian said...

Wow!!! It's Emilia's song????? I've heard it and I remember it well but didn't know it's she.
Booster has so nice atmosphere of 90s, very cool! Thanx for it!
Grant's song is very-very good as well.