Sunday 28 December 2008

> Say Something

Hiya Boys & Girls! Have you had a good Christmas? I have, well, no snow but nice presents so I'll survive, hehe. Some of you may have noticed that I'm closing the blog which is sorta true but it'll go on in a different way, not sure how to do it yet, but until then I will still post here. Now to some music...


Jill Johnson - Say Something
One of my favourite Swedish singers (I know I keep repeating this sentence but I do have many favourite singers, lol) is Jill Johnson. Sweden's answer to Shania Twain and all those other country-birds from America and Canada. Is she any different, you say? Well, to me she is. I've been to Jill's concerts three times and she is just the loveliest person one could ever meet, so down to earth and she never hits a bad note. If you do get the chance to see her live sometime, DO IT. If you like this song you should consider getting the album Baby Blue Paper.


Jonathan Fagerlund - Suzie is the Girl of Mine
Jonathan's debutalbum is one of my favourite albums of the year and one of the best popalbums I've heard in a couple of years. This guy has potential. I can't wait to hear his song for MF '09. Apparently he's already working on the next album but they really shouldn't let this album go to waste. It's too good. Make sure you get it if you like boyband-pop and sweet ballads. Well done, Mr Fagerlund!


Sib
el - Walking Away (Oscar Holter Remix)
I never thought I'd like anything by this girl, she was never a favourite of mine in Idol. I'm glad I changed my mind though, cause Sibel's album The Diving Belle is wonderful. She's released four brilliant singles from it and there's still like two songs left on the album I think could be singles. This remix is quite rare, hope you like it.


Eskobar - Flat Earth
And the winner of the most underrated song and album of the year is... ESKOBAR! "Hallelujah New World" wasn't gay enough for the Eurovision-people so it flopped big time. It's still one of my favourite entries in MF '08 though, it's really uplifting and has a great chorus. The album Death In Athens more or less flopped despite being their best album to date. "Flat Earth" is one of the highlights. Enjoy.

That was IT for today.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I've been looking for Jonathan Fagerlund's CD for the past 4 days, can't find it ANYWHERE? Do you have it? Can you maybe send me a link so I can download it? Or maybe email it to me? I'm desperate! Thanks